Well, this is exciting. I haven’t heretofore had anything to do with Facebook—feeling that there wasn’t world enough, or time, to deal with building a decent Facebook presence on top of everything else. The kindly and artistic souls at Random House, though, have built one _for_ me, and Facebook’s recent changes have resulted in several scattered non-official DG pages now being consolidated. The Random House people made a beautiful app for the page, which you can see by clicking on the “Extras” link. (I’m told that you need to temporarily disable Secure Browsing to look at this, but that SB resumes automatically as soon as you go back to what you were doing. I have no real idea what this _means_, but will ask the Random House people.) Now, I _do_ need to be working on WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART’S BLOOD, among other things, and therefore can’t spend hours a day on Facebook. But I will try to stop by at least once a day, and will post things […]
Follow Diana Online
For videos, visit my YouTube page.An RSS feed is available for web page updates, too. (Icons are below.)
I can also be found most of the time on the Compuserve Books and Writers Community. When you enter the page, you’ll see to the left a list of folders on different aspects of reading and writing. Click on the “Diana Gabaldon” folder for discussions of my books, writing habits, etc.— but do feel free to explore the other folders, too!
The Latest From Twitter
Recent Blog Posts
- 26 Years Ago Today… 01:24 PM Mar 6 2014
- CANADIAN TOUR DATES FOR WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART’S BLOOD 10:34 PM Feb 27 2014
- OUTLANDER_Starz – First Look OUTLANDER (tv) Trailer! 01:40 AM Jan 16 2014
- AND A VERY HAPPY HOGMANAY to all of you! 10:43 AM Jan 1 2014
- THE FOURTH SUNDAY OF ADVENT 01:48 AM Dec 23 2013
- The THIRD SUNDAY OF ADVENT 09:46 PM Dec 15 2013
- Diana on Welcome to the New Website!
- penny callaway on OUTLANDER_Starz - First Look OUTLANDER (tv) Trailer!
- Kim on Publication Date Change - Sorry About This...
- Suzanne Fisher on WELL, ALRIGHTY THEN! WE HAVE A NEW PUB DATE!
- Beth on WELL, ALRIGHTY THEN! WE HAVE A NEW PUB DATE!