Well, this is exciting. I haven’t heretofore had anything to do with Facebook—feeling that there wasn’t world enough, or time, to deal with building a decent Facebook presence on top of everything else. The kindly and artistic souls at Random House, though, have built one _for_ me, and Facebook’s recent changes have resulted in several scattered non-official DG pages now being consolidated. The Random House people made a beautiful app for the page, which you can see by clicking on the “Extras” link. (I’m told that you need to temporarily disable Secure Browsing to look at this, but that SB resumes automatically as soon as you go back to what you were doing. I have no real idea what this _means_, but will ask the Random House people.) Now, I _do_ need to be working on WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART’S BLOOD, among other things, and therefore can’t spend hours a day on Facebook. But I will try to stop by at least once a day, and will post things […]
Follow Diana Online
There are several ways to connect with me online. I regularly post entries and communicate with readers on my Facebook and Twitter pages. (Note that as of July, 2014, you will have to log into Facebook to visit my page there. In other words, you will need your own Facebook account. This is so the web traffic can be limited to viewers over 18 years old.)
For videos, visit my YouTube page.
An RSS feed is available for web page updates, too. (Icons are below.)
I can also be found most of the time on the Compuserve Books and Writers Community. When you enter the page, you’ll see to the left a list of folders on different aspects of reading and writing. Click on the “Diana Gabaldon” folder for discussions of my books, writing habits, etc.— but do feel free to explore the other folders, too!
Recent Blog Posts
- An Advent Candle – the First Sunday of Advent 03:20 AM Nov 30 2014
- A Daily Line for Veterans Day 02:20 PM Nov 11 2014
- Happy Birthday, Claire! 03:17 AM Oct 20 2014
- FILM/TV COMMENTARY, Part I: Adaptation, Logistics, and Testicles 12:54 PM Oct 10 2014
- JOIN US! STARZ TV premiere of OUTLANDER – August 9th, 9 PM (all time zones) 02:52 AM Aug 7 2014
- San Diego Comic-Con! 01:23 AM Jul 16 2014
- Diane James on JOIN US! STARZ TV premiere of OUTLANDER - August 9th, 9 PM (all time zones)
- Diana on WHAT NEXT?
- Diana on 26 Years Ago Today...
- Diana on WHAT NEXT?
- Peggy on WHAT NEXT?