A couple of publishers asked me this week to write a brief bit of catalog copy for them, describing MOBY–so I did. For those of you wondering What to Expect from the eighth book in the OUTLANDER series: WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART’S BLOOD is the eighth novel in the world-famous OUTLANDER series. In June of 1778, the world turns upside-down. The British army withdraws from Philadelphia, George Washington prepares to move from Valley Forge in pursuit, and Jamie Fraser comes back from the dead to discover that his best friend has married Jamie’s wife. The ninth Earl of Ellesmere discovers to his horror that he is in fact the illegitimate son of the newly-resurrected Jamie Fraser (a rebel _and_ a Scottish criminal!) and Jamie’s nephew Ian Murray discovers that his new-found cousin has an eye for Ian’s Quaker betrothed. Meanwhile, Claire Fraser deals with an asthmatic duke, Benedict Arnold, and the fear that one of her husbands may have murdered the other. And in the 20th century, Jamie and […]
Follow Diana Online
For videos, visit my YouTube page.An RSS feed is available for web page updates, too. (Icons are below.)
I can also be found most of the time on the Compuserve Books and Writers Community. When you enter the page, you’ll see to the left a list of folders on different aspects of reading and writing. Click on the “Diana Gabaldon” folder for discussions of my books, writing habits, etc.— but do feel free to explore the other folders, too!
The Latest From Twitter
Recent Blog Posts
- 26 Years Ago Today… 01:24 PM Mar 6 2014
- CANADIAN TOUR DATES FOR WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART’S BLOOD 10:34 PM Feb 27 2014
- OUTLANDER_Starz – First Look OUTLANDER (tv) Trailer! 01:40 AM Jan 16 2014
- AND A VERY HAPPY HOGMANAY to all of you! 10:43 AM Jan 1 2014
- THE FOURTH SUNDAY OF ADVENT 01:48 AM Dec 23 2013
- The THIRD SUNDAY OF ADVENT 09:46 PM Dec 15 2013
- Diana on Welcome to the New Website!
- penny callaway on OUTLANDER_Starz - First Look OUTLANDER (tv) Trailer!
- Kim on Publication Date Change - Sorry About This...
- Suzanne Fisher on WELL, ALRIGHTY THEN! WE HAVE A NEW PUB DATE!
- Beth on WELL, ALRIGHTY THEN! WE HAVE A NEW PUB DATE!